We've untangled the information required by the music industry and built an easy-to-use catalog manager from this data.
Our cloud-based catalog manager intuitively organizes and cross-references your music's descriptive and rights information.
You can quickly find what you need without sorting through old versions of information in messy folders across multiple devices.
You can add collaborators who can participate in managing the catalog to reduce errors and omissions.
Information is secure and accessible on any Internet-connected device, no matter where you are.
Millions of dollars in royalties go unclaimed every year because rights-holders do not register their Songs and Recordings to the correct royalty-collecting organizations.
In addition, many music creators miss exposure opportunities when they fail to deliver complete metadata to digital music services who rely on metadata to power in-app features such as Search, Playlisting, Audio Recognition, Content Identification, and Recommendations.
By managing your catalog with TuneRegistry, these registrations become pain-free.
- Easily register with many music industry exchanges in one place.
- Input information once and it is saved for all registration types going forward.
- We constantly check exchange requirements and keep our system up-to-date so you don't have to.
View the TuneRegistry Network for a complete list of supported music industry exchanges.
We simplify your music career by integrating industry administration tools in our system. Here are some of the tools that we currently (or will soon) support:
- Catalog Reports
- U.S. Copyright Registrations
- Submissions to Radio Airplay Monitoring
- Submissions to Music Sales Monitoring
- RIAA Certification Assistance
- Issuance of Music Industry Codes (ISNI, ISWC, ISRC, and UPC)
We listen to our users and take feature suggestions from the community.